Purple & Neon Yellow Summer Memories

Hmm, I think, it’s time to start unraveling this summer stories’ thread…I am kinda late, don’t you think ?

First – bright coloured – Costume De Rigueur stop, Megalo Chorio in Telos , the tiny Dodecanese  island that became famous a couple of years ago, because of his open-minded ex mayor Dr. Tassos Aliferis that, among others, performed the first same-sex marriage in Greece in 2008 and had the brilliant idea to trasform Mikro Chorio, the deserted now first village of the island into a summer bar !

Unfortunately, we went there at night for drinks, so I couldn’t take any photos, but you have to trust me, the scenery is magical…

ImageImageImageImageImageImageCostume De Rigueur for Purple & Neon Yellow Summer Memories: Cia Maritima skirt (old), Topshop top, Isapera Anemone sandals, Oysho bag (sold out), Anthropologie necklace (similar), handmade flower bracelet

How’s the rest of your summer?? Are you getting darker??

CDR

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in boat trip 2013, greece, lifestyle, seaside, summertime, travelling, trips
11 comments on “Purple & Neon Yellow Summer Memories
  1. Une petite Bruxelloise says:

Finally a post!! Hahaha 🙂 Hopefully you had a great time on holidays!!! Welcome back 🙂 Great skirt btw and the necklace is really special!

• :))) Thank youuuuu…I have no excuse I wasn’t posting, I was just too relaxed..hahaha..but I am back ! Thank youuou ma petite Bruxelloise! How was your summer??

• Une petite Bruxelloise says:

It was totally relaxing and helped me disconnect, but now I’m back to BXL – back to work and the only thing I want to do is browse through fall/winter collections!!!

• where did you go?? S**t, it’s still reeeeaally hot here, I can’t even think of wearing shoes and jackets..

CDR

• Une petite Bruxelloise says:

A few days in Corsica did the treat for me!!! If weather is still warm in BXL, I can only imagine what’s going on in Greece!!!!

2. teoteodora says:

Loved the photos!!

3. teoteodora says:

Really you look amazing!

4. […] Costume De Rigueur What do you feel like wearing today… « Purple & Neon Yellow Summer Memories […]

5. andthisiswhyiwilldiealonesurroundedbycats says:

i LOVE your skirt. beautiful.